Thursday, July 20, 2006

Stopping by for a short introduction :)

Hey y'all! I'm Loribelle Hunt, one of the Cobblestone Press writers at Full Moon Fantasies. Like the other ladies, I write stories about sexy werewolves and the women who dare try to tame them. The first book in my Lunar Mates series, Under Cover of the Moon, is available now and the second, Bad Moon Rising, will be out in August. :)

And me? I'm just your average glamorous American housewife fighting evil by night and penning suspenseful romances by day. Okay, so the evil is three kids who refuse to acknowledge bedtime and possessed dust bunnies that could give rabbits breeding tips lol. No wonder I write paranormal. I need the escape. *grin*

Be sure to check back often and keep an eye open for our contests! We're looking forward to lots of fun! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyric James said...

Whoohoo! Lori.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home