Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hello from Shannon!

Hi everyone,

I'm Shannon and I write paranormal romance as L. Shannon. My first novel length e-book was released from Cobblestone Press on June 30, 2006. Father of the Wolf is of course a werewolf story. I have three more coming soon with Cobblestone and many more in the writing stage.

As a writer I strive to create a world where not only my characters can thrive but that readers will want to visit often. My family laughingly says that I prefer my imaginary world to the real one, and I stare at them and wonder, why shouldn't I?

When I'm not writing, I spend my time a) bothering hubby, b)playing with/training my show dogs, c) feeding my Butterfly Koi, d) annoying my 35 year old Arabian who still has the nerve to act like a yearling, or e) avoiding housework like the plague (If Loribelle says she has dustbunnies, then mine probably count as tumbleweeds - if tumbleweeds can be made out of Cocker Spaniel hair...)

My current project is a paranormal chicklit about Faith, a girl who might be a werewolf. So while I and the other authors of Full Moon Fantasies write wildly away, pull up a seat, dust it off and hang out with us. Be sure to watch for up coming special events.

Shannon
writing to Ozzy's "Road to Nowhere"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home